Thursday, June 18, 2009

More Photos and Weekend Plans

I spent the entire afternoon organizing photos and posting them on facebook. Check them out!

I'm going to Barcelona this weekend! We've got a big group going - 16 people. It's cool, but could be annoying. I'm going to spend some time this evening looking for cool things to do there for cheap. I'm assuming there will be museums and maybe a walking tour that will take us past all the cool sights. I'll report everything awesome that happens - which will probably be a lot. I'm excited.

Apparently there is a shoe museum there for only 2 Euro. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. exciting! barcelona! barcelona always reminds me of The Cheetah Girls 2. sad but true hahaha. i hope you have fun and i'll look at your pictures!

    also...go to the shoe museum!!
    and, second also...we got your postcard from london! cool!

    i don't know why i'm using all these exclamation points. i'm really not that excited. but i'm happy for you, so i'm trying to express that haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..ps...
    the word i had to type in to do that last comment was 'twighti'. is that like a white twilight-addict?

    ReplyDelete